Sunday, February 5, 2012

My Career Vision


I read a quote recently that really struck me.  Jessica Hische said “The work you do while you procrastinate is probably the work you should be doing for the rest of your life.”  I find this applicable to my life because I work on researching weddings and ideas for events when I am supposed to be doing schoolwork!  I am fascinated with the event planning and wedding industry and hope to pursue my dream of becoming an event planner.  The internship I landed for this summer consists of exactly that.  I will be working on events for a jewelry company, Alex & Ani and could not be more excited to start working at something I love.  Working with people is definitely important to me when it comes to my career vision as well as applying my creative ideas while planning successful events.    

No comments:

Post a Comment